Wednesday, December 24, 2008

from twilight:

Isabella Swan: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward Cullen: A while.

Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Edward Cullen: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats?
Isabella Swan: No, not the moats.
Edward Cullen: Not the moats.

Edward Cullen: Are you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.
(AWWWWW)

Isabella Swan: You've got to give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
Isabella Swan: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite.
Edward Cullen: That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?

Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Edward Cullen: Say it. Out loud.
Isabella Swan: Vampire.

Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Isabella Swan: Then don't.

"You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash."
"You're like a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroine."

teeheehee
i am giggling to myself
goin bonkers =))

No comments:

Post a Comment