Saturday, December 20, 2008

heyhey
2dae is d most productive day dat i had d whole hols!


8am-woke up 2 follow my mum go market
9am-came back from market n fell asleep
1pm-woke up.ate sandwich n potato chips.bath n eat lunch
2pm-started 2 tidy up d shelves in my room.shouted at my sisters.
4pm-cross stitch
5pm-pray.drank milk tea.ate baulu.ate sandwich.
5.30pm-arranged my notes n stuffs in my cupboard
6pm-watched ch8 drama(4gt d title)
6.30pm-played game on my lappy
7pm-wtched chu drama(campus shrewd.woohoo!haha)
8pm-played game on lappy
9pm-wtched ch8 drama(little nyonya)
10pm-ate dinner.wtched ghost whisperer while doodling in my notebook
11pm-wtched survivor finale encore
12pm til now-surfing net.

might not look very productive but considering what i've NOT done 4 d hols
this is a huge improvement
haha

urgh i wan d ecp photos frm yesterday
but d ones dat i c in yussy's n diy's blog doesnt have alot of my face
gonna get it real soon
soo wtch this space!

4gt what else i wanna blog abt
shite my stm is getting reaaalllyyy baaaddd

tata 4 now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment