Friday, December 19, 2008

heyhey
went cycling =))
wit yussy n diysy!
haha

after soooo looong of not cycling
i tink my legs n butt gonna hurt like crazy d nxt few days
anws lucky thing it didnt rain
d beach looked super clean
no idea y
n yus n diy just told me dat our seas r artificial
d sand doesnt go all d way
i was like HUH???
i thot we're an island?
shouldnt we b surrounded by seas???
i noe i sound damn retarded n bimbotic but i seriously hav no idea
n i took geog 4 my O's
n yus n diy r history students!!
so how d hell did dey noe???
ohgawd my brain sux n it freaks me out!
KNS!
so anws i find diy's hair super rimas!
dunno wads dat in english
haha
it looks super big n heavy
but it suits her =)
haha
i refuse 2 do nething 2 my hair other den cutting it
cuz i'm scrd dat i will spoil it!
haha
i wanted 2 do cornrows like 4 ages
n wen my mum allows me 2 do it
i chickened out cuz d after effect will be like WHOA!
hahaha
retarded.
sooo
haha i sidetracked like so faaar
went to eat ad macs after dat
den yus n diy went cwp while i go home cuz i have to be home early
my mum is definitely NOT pleased wit me cumin home ad 12am
2 daes in a row
teeheehee
ohmaan i dun hav any pics 2 post yet
cuz i didnt bring my cam n i didnt go online earlier
so diy havent send me yet
will post it later

soo yus if ure reading tis remember 2 do sum makeover with ure blog
1--change blogskin(since wen u bcum so emo!)
2--post pics in ure post!(go ask frm diy pics of 2dae!its a strt!)
3--stop talking abt tutorials n projects(NOT all d time okaay!)
4--stop thinking n talking abt him him n him(dunno which one!)haha

ohh schizo juz asked me online whether i'm joining danceworks
i was like huh??
have no idea dat its happening ard tis time
he sed dat we'll hav his full support
if we were to take part in any competitions
abt costumes juz tell him
aww soo sweet =)
haha
oh btw schizo is d SDZ president
who is our dance captain, char, boyfriend
hahahaha
juz in case u ppl dunno =))
(arent i thoughtful?hehe)

okaaay dats all 4 now
fnd a new fren frm tagged =)

d funni ting is online d ppl who contact me r mamats
but in my evryday life
i'm never interested in mamats
UNLESS if dey're super hot
n not gay (haha!diy n yus would noe=)) )
does dat make sense?

ok whatever
d plan 4 2dae is 2 clean my room
in d hopes dat my mum will let me go 2 d christmas party =)

OMG sch is starting sooo soon
=((((((

I WANT MORE HOLIDAAAAYYYSSSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment