Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Relationships



Relationships baffles me. Greatly.

I can never understand the concept of love but hurting the other party. Where is the love when there is hurt? Why do people say things they don't mean and why do they try to make things work when at the end of the day you just want to kill yourself?

Maybe they say I'm not one to judge as I've never been in a relationship and I do hope that I'll never be like that. There's a few reasons why I never wanted a relationship and this is one of them. All the hurt that I see the people around me have to suffer and all. And of course the other major reason is that I don't want anyone to actually deal with all the drama that I have. Its like a personal baggage. All the people that I thought I can depend on have turned their back on me so I couldn't imagine anyone who actually will want to deal with my life so yeah relationships are just messy.

I'm sure that not all relationships hurts so much and there are happy relationships out there. So why don't people seek these relationships instead of holding on to those that hurt them?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment