Monday, January 20, 2014

Bipolar conflicted thoughts


Have you ever felt like you like someone but you're not sure whether you actually like him?

I have too many crushes, too many eye candies and I am so easily pleased that I'm not sure of my own feelings anymore. Whenever someone can carry on a conversation well on whatsapp or is extremely nice to me or just so observant about everything it just makes me, 'Aww I think I like this guy'. But then I'll be like, 'Wait. Do I want to pursue this matter? Nope'. And the next day I'll be like, 'Omg I hate this guy'. Am I having some ridiculous bipolar reactions or this is normal? Shouldn't a 22 year old be able to think rationally about this?

God, I'm such a child.

But one thing I don't deny. I love the attention. I love to have a bit of flirting in serious conversations. I like looking at my unread whatsapps and half of them is from guys (don't judge). But I generally love to whatsapp anyway so yeah that's not the point.

Right now, I feel like I'm forever in the forbidden fruit territory. I can interact with them and flirt all I want but I can't have them as they belong to someone else OR when they don't belong to anyone I know that pursuing the matter won't be an easy road.

SEE HOW ALL THIS IS IN MY HEAD?

Maybe this is over thinking at its best. Maybe I should just go with the flow and stop thinking too much.

I always have this tendency where I have variations to a situation and it would affect the way I think or respond. Like for example: If he text me back after this non-replyable text, that means he likes me. If he says this and that, I should totally do this and that. Does anyone else do this? Or its just my messed up, weird head?

I think I do like you very much though. Maybe the way you give me names. Or the way you insert my name in between sentences. And that you reply fast enough. I like that. And I miss what we have before this, I really do. So dude, don't read in between the lines. If I send you a heart shape (which I rarely do to ANYONE), I really do mean it from the bottom of my heart.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment