Thursday, July 28, 2011

A propitious vision waiting to be fulfilled


Since I'm waiting for my download to be completed (Family Outing S02), I shall blog for a bit now.

Went Geylang to shop for Raya clothes yesterday. I sort of have a love hate relationship with the fasting and raya period. I can be socially awkward with people that I'm not close to or rub me off the wrong way so I don't really communicate much to my cousins. Not that I have an extreme aversion towards them or whatnot, I just don't know what to communicate with them. I'm beatific enough in my own world.

I'm sort of dreading this year, though. There will be no doubt questions about what I'm doing now, blablabla. And though I already have plans and a vision, I do feel a modicum of...insecurity. Obviously because there's no evasion of the comparison issue. But hmm, I daresay there's no one in my immediate family that has gone to university? So yeah, I hope that everyone will just mind their own business and don't ask so much questions. Private university or not, I know what I'm capable of.

By the way, yesterday while shopping, we decided to go City Plaza. I've heard from my friends about it but I've never been there before. Its so far off from where I live. However, I've got to say I'm in love with the place. Not that its full of cheap stuffs or what but the prices are reasonable enough and there are some hidden treasures here and there. Bought 3 tops in total. Although I'm only fully satisfied with one.

Abrupt end of topic.

It kind of annoys me that he just decides to communicate with me again. And I can't help it but an iota of me feels that his actions is motivated by some hidden motive now. Okay I'm sorry, but the feeling is unavoidable. Nevertheless, I will just try to remain passive and will not disclose my true suspicion.

Including today, 4 more days of indolence left.

No comments:

Post a Comment