Sunday, March 13, 2011

Like the way it used to be


Been blogging pretty often eh at the wee hours of the morning.

Looked through my Facebook and I realised that there's alot of photos that I want to blog about. Of course there's still the long time promised Waves 15 which I don't think I'll blog about anymore since its like what? 2 months ago? HAHA. But anyway, I'll put in some photos here and there :)

I will blog about D&D and the last days of my Poly school life soon.

But anyway today is dance day. And I will confirm have muscle aches today. Like seriously. Stretched after like sooooo long. Damn stiff and pain everywhere >.< But it was pretty slack cuz there's not much people plus no new choreo to learn. But yeah the techniques :'O I will look forward to more of it. My only form of exercise :)

Dear Wing is in US now. Somehow some things always makes me think of her. Like when I'm drinking Milo, or when I'm taking 901 and when I'm listening to FT Island song which is titled, Wing. HAHA. If you're reading this, I hope you're doing well! Have lots of fun but work hard as well. I'll look forward to an angmoh Wing in 6 months time <3 HEHE.

And this was when we surprised her after we had dinner at Secret Recipe:


Talking about Secret Recipe, I was damn retarded just now. Had this conversation with Sab after I bought my KFC lunch. Sab was just saying to someone something like, 'Oh she really go buy Subway arh.'
Me: Did I owe you any money from that time we ate at Subway?
Sab: Subway?
Me: Eh no, Secret Garden.

LOL. Its supposed to be Secret Recipe by the way. I'm still laughing everytime I thought about it. HAHA.

Alrighty, time to head to bed. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment