Friday, February 11, 2011

What the future holds [edited]



Today is the last day of school as a 3rd year student. Like somehow the class got so bonded. HAHAHAH.


I was updating in my LJ and then it dawned on me that this is not rant and there's nothing wrong with sharing it to a larger base of audience.


I'm supposed to be applying for universities like now. So anyway, this is what I'm considering:

Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration
*by University of Nevada, Las Vegas

National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The Bachelor of Science (Project & Facilities Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Psychology

National Technological University (NTU)
- The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Honours)

So there you go. I'm only looking at SMU after March. Since their open house is in March and their application is until April. And I'm not looking at SIM at all. HAHA.



And nope I'm not taking Psychology in SP now. I'm taking Diploma in Integrated Events and Project Management. So yes, there's not that much option for me if I were further my studies in Events. In fact there's none really >.<

The idea of being a university student is like super awesome. But at the same time, I don't want to be so positive cuz hello I only have like 3.2 GPA. So yeah. I don't know why the idea of taking Psychology suddenly comes to me. And my plans for the future is simple. Starting this week it will be:

1) Ace my tests
2) Ace my exams
3) Apply for university
4) Find a part time job after my last paper
5) Hopefully accepted to a university
6) Embark on a journey as a University student
7) In the process, work part time to fund myself as well as get on with my self improvement which includes:
- Skin treatment (this is major cuz I feel that it will help me better in my future career appeal)
- Learn Mandarin (VITAL!)
- Maybe another language? Like Korean or Japanese. HAHA.
8) And after my university education, start work!

So yes. This is my plans. But don't ask me what I want to be or what kind of career am I looking at cuz I haven't gone into so much detail. As a graduate in Bachelor of Psychology, there are many options out there. Especially in people related stuffs. In Hospitality I guess I'll look more into hotel management post?

It is so much easier when you're 12 and everything is pretty much laid out to you.



Supposed to be studying Entrepreneurship. Oh well.


@2.57AM I just finished doing Topic 1 notes. There's six topics in total for Monday's Entrepreneurship paper. For the first time ever, I'm making use of plain white paper (on one side cuz the other side are those from documents that are printed wrongly. Recycle yo.), coloured pens and markers as well as post it notes! The neon kind. I went stationery shopping today. A mini one. Bought 3 G1 black refill, Post it notes, black eraser and a black pen. Tempted to buy a lot of other stuffs but budget is $5 and the abovementioned already cost me $5.90 HAHAHA.
I'll choose stationery shopping over shopping for clothes anytime :) Back to topic 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment