Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet memories

WAVES 15 HAS COME TO AN END.

Had lots of fun and everytime I think about it, it makes me feel sad cuz I'll be graduating. Sure its always possible to come back but the feeling is different. And the fact is, I don't know what the future holds for me. How if I don't come back? Will people forget me? 10 years no, 3 years from now, will the juniors will Ryan still remember who is Nadiah? It makes me sad you know.

But I've learnt a lot and I appreciate all that have been around me these past 3 years. Sweet memories, bitter ones, touching experiences and more is some that I've gotten from SDZ. Seriously, I love you people. Despite my flaws and weakness, all is put aside and we can all just dance together.

I'll do a proper post when all the photos are up :) For now, this is SDZ <3

PS MY LEGS LOOK SO SHORT >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment