Friday, November 26, 2010

Its time for a little break


3rd vetting is over! It went relatively okay for my items :) Though there's plenty of room for improvement!! Honestly, I was extremely nervous cuz I just learnt Stella's choreo and only did full run for Gladys item once the previous day. Plus it was a super bad day which ended up with me shedding tears. Not cuz I was sad with whatever people say but more disappointed with myself for lacking so so much. But anyway, I just know that I have to work harder cuz having this 2, no make it 4 people to trust me with their item is an honour to me. And yes, I'm proud to be in both choreography :)

It was costume day and modern items have like a dress code. Either short dresses with safety shorts underneath or a top with safety shorts >.< I wore my stockings of course. And this is a rather sensitive issue so if you want to know why ask me personally. Its not something that I'm proud of neither is it something that I want the whole world to know tyvm. And a bit of tact would be appreciated as well.

Before anything, its Gladys Lee Yu Lin and Sabieee's birthday! :) I love you both many many <3

So yeah, G shared with me this video last night (no dancing involved):


Its mad awesome! If you have come to this line without playing that play button GO CLICK IT NOW! The girl's voice is (Y) I haven't got time to check out the rest of her videos but her channel is HERE. I think she's pretty popular in the YouTube world. I immediately downloaded the actual song and erm.. I don't like it very much. This version is way way better x1000. 

And I have a new favourite band! He is We :) Yes kind of weird name I know. Read about them here. And this is one of the songs from their album. There are other better songs but I'm lazy to find my favourite.


Their genre is indie + acoustic (Y)

So anyway, I'm sleepy. Class is at 12pm but I have stuffs to do which is unrelated to school so I shall end it here for now. Next week will be 'study week' = no dance week. Hopefully I'll be able to get some rest!

Soliloquy
I don't know what's going on in your head.
I don't know what you're thinking when you do all that. 
If I don't mean anything to you, stop giving me mixed signals.
Just leave me alone. Thank you.

PS: Click on the ads <3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment