Wednesday, June 02, 2010

So I say

So, today's presentation - okay make that yesterday, went well I think. Although it was supposed to be better but oh well, some things cannot be helped. I'm glad that people do recognise what I can do :) HEHE makes me feel good. Though yep, there's always room to do better. All the sleepness nights are kind of wasted because the presentation is like freaking 5% only. Its the normal tutorial grade -.- And plus, there were lots of research that I did but I didn't put it in the presentation cuz I don't want it to be too lengthy. But after today, I should have put it all in. Oh well. And I wore heels today. HEH.

I realised I need more shoes. My shoe collection is like totally pathetic. Less than 10 including slippers. And shoes do complete an outfit! I want Converse sneakers. 1 in white and 1 in black. :( And I want more covered shoes. Oh and a slouchy black bag with long straps as well as more black cardigans. My sister keep saying that she'll be getting the GST offset thingy so I shall wait patiently for her to give me some. HEHEHEHEHE.



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment