Saturday, May 08, 2010

I am

Modern auditions today. Was good. All the hiphoppers and bboys who came for the auditions made it through. Congrats to all :) Though I have some concerns about the time to come. Neh mind.

Anyway, I feel totally handicapped nowadays. There's no way I can dance with this useless knee of mine. A part of me wants to stay home and just stay away from dance until my knee recovers. A huge part of me wants to continue dancing and perform. And pay the price later. Seriously la, this time round I think the people who made it through are like pretty good and I have to fight with that? But I'm already lousy to start with and if I don't at least try to improve now, when then? But again, when I can barely straighten my right knee, how is it possible to do anything at all?! Urgh fuck this frustrates me to hell.

I'm all into negative thinking nowadays so I shall add on. I think I will be the worst girlfriend ever on earth. I can be super whiny, bratty and annoying when I don't get what I want. And I probably won't remember anything that you tell me or bother about you half the time. That's why, just having ECs is enough for me :) Though I must add that I love my friends too much. Even though I lost interest in msging the ECs, the amount of my smses is like the same for the current months. According to my Inbox, the bulk of it is from Debbie (2051), Yus (1288), Wendy (1082), Jieling (988) and Sabrina (819). HAHAHHAHAHA.

Though recently I realised how neat I am compared to my sisters. My stuffs are like so neat can! Here proof for you!

On the left is my cupboard for my current school stuffs. On the right is where I put all my notes from the past 2 years in my poly life. Only 2 stuffs missing. My Law book that I lent to Yus and my PFP notes that I lent to Sab. See all my notes are binded and tutorials and stuffs in files. And no, I did not clean my cupboard when I took this photo. It has always been like this. Compare this to my sisters' cupboards!

To the left is my elder sister's cupboard and to my right is my younger sister's cupboard. Seriously -.- Wait, my younger sister's cupboard is like empty. Probably cuz her books are like lying around the room and not in the cupboard. I have to live with the 2 messiest person on earth. I'm feeling the toll after like almost 19 years. Haiz. Poor me.

Oh well. I'm bored. Mother's Day celebration tomorrow. I think going out to eat dinner? HAHA. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment