Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello

Back. Something's wrong and I haven't blogged in a while. But I discovered that I can use Vista! HEHE. So here I am. Been terribly busy and there's really damn alot of things to do and MSTs are coming. Like wtf. How on earth am I supposed to study? And yes I do study ok. But anyway, I have a few things on mind before even thinking about revising.

1) MICE presentation. Damn major. Its like a competition. And I hate to lose.
2) FYP research. Which I haven't started. I'm screwed.
3) ESH tutorial. Obviously haven't started as well.
4) F&B submission. Okay this one can like wait a while.

After all this chunk then my revising of MST will start. Awesome much?

Oh I'm sick by the way. Yes again. I'm terribly weak I know. I won't say fragile cuz the image of fragile is a very girly one. HAHA. And I'm aching all over from dance yesterday which was super awesome cuz the choreography is not a technical one (so my style) and Jessica just rocks la. Decided not to join YOG. Responsibility over choice! Yeah. Though its a once in a lifetime thingy. But oh well. Oh am going for TBG though. No reason to give it a miss this time. Though its more expensive than the rest that I've gone but its TBG okay! And I saved $20 this week so yep I have the money :) HEHE. Will learn not to depend on anyone else.

Okay I shall do my work now. Do help me click on the ads, thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment