Friday, April 16, 2010

When the roof cave in and the truth came out

Hello ignore the time please. Its supposed to be 1.40am, Saturday.

So had LA today. And the cleaning up and practicing went to waste as when its time for me to dance alone I just blanked out and cannot remember the steps. Yes, pretty much sucks ttm. But anyway, on a brighter side, showing my worst side in practices pretty much allows me to gauge me the worst case scenario that could happen during performance right? So yep, now I have lesser parts and lesser steps and hopefully it will be good :)

After it ended, ate lunch and then practiced and then when we took a break, Jiahui asked whether I got bring her memory stick and we started taking pictures again. So yep, another round of uploads going on now. BUT I already had FOUR upload failed messages -.- Irritating ttm.

Just knew my facilitator for FYP. Its a completely unknown lecturer. To me that is. Again, on a brighter side, since the lecturer is only taking my group for the whole cohort (yes, I checked other classes as well. HAHA), this means that it will be easier to adjust my timetable, right? HEHE. And I really hope that adjustments can be made and I don't have to stay back from 5-6pm every other day >.<

Oh well. Modern training tomorrow. Tired. Think I'll go to bed after uploading the photos. If another upload failed message pops out, I'll go to bed and upload tomorrow. HAHA. Okay bye!

2.02am
Sometimes I hate FB for enlightening me on some things that I want to put hope on. No more hope on J. Officially blacklisting him as EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment