Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is how it ends

So last day of the 6 weeks holidays today. Doesn't feel like a holiday at all. I guess since I dance, somehow every holiday doesn't feel like one. There's never one holiday that I can really just slack and stay at home and go anywhere I want since like Sec 1? But no complains, cuz I'm enjoying the life I have now. No more full time dancer after today. HAHA.

I am sort of looking forward to school tomorrow. I don't mind lessons at all. The rush to do tutorials (of course now I have to worry for FYP). And of course the company <3

I shall just slack today and only worry about my school stuffs later at night. BYE! :)

6.27pm
A song I like at the moment :)




Randomly downloaded it that time. And I keep listening to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment