Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The mind can do wonders

Hey yo! Modern genre training today. So we were all supposed to eat breakfast together. In the end, its still just the few of us. Me, Dorothy, Angeline, Amanda, Weilin, YanPing and Lester. The rest, cannot wake up? HAHA. Oh well. Was freaking full after that. But genre training still have to go on. It was abit of a rush as Moberly was not available for us alone. But nevertheless it is still productive. I'm glad that even without Ryan, we are still able to go on and the rest are able to learn from us. :)

Then there was no plans after that. Sat at FC5 for awhile then visited them at FC4 studio and then we left school. Me and Yus walked around Causeway Point. ValuDollar shop doesn't have my seaweed anymore! Super sad. :( Bought mentos again and I won 500 rupiah! LOL. Bought my Strawberry Milk Tea then went home after that. Been sleeping and I sort of just woke up. Its weird being home now. No one is online and Twitter is dead. Its just very very very strange. Been so long since I came home before 9pm! HAHA.

Anyway, if you listen to 987FM there's been some drama going on ever since Ris Low came on board. I don't have anything against her or whatsoever but I can cringe hearing her talk. Seriously what is the purpose of Mediacorp bringing her in? Increase ratings?? What rubbish. -.-

I think I'm going to gain back the weight that I've lost the previous week. Ate Macs like TWICE this week. And going to have a meal with <3 on Thursday. And its Good Friday so I heard that there's no LA! That means 3 days without dance this week!! Oh well, I guess I'm just not meant to have the weight that I want. :(

Oh and I have to repaint my nails tonight. Everyone says my matte green is not nice. :( Maybe I'll paint orange or yellow later. HAHA. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment