Thursday, February 04, 2010

Assignments

Slept at 4am. Went to school at 9.30am. And lessons end at 11am. -.-
He could just ask us to come at 11am and give me some time to sleep. Annoying shit.

GEMS skit was hilarious. Dance was tiring. Had like terrible stomach ache after that. Have no idea why. I don't think its considered as diarrhea cuz I only shitted once. HAHA Broke my no eating after 7pm rule cuz I was damn hungry. Ate with Sabrina, Jieling, Yus and Jiahui. Then went home and met Min, Aug, Quo Way and Bao Jing. No one seems to want to entertain me talk. So poor me.

Okay so now I have
1) Resource Procurement tutorial (due tomorrow. Wait I mean later)
2) Law Tutorial (due on Friday)
3) Project Management tutorial (due on Friday)

I'm so glad I've cleared all of my outstanding Construction assignments. Okay back to work! BYE.

3.00am
Okay I think I should sleep now. Very tired already. Did my Project Management. Still not done, shall continue tomorrow. Its like forever rushing assignments this week. My dad off the modem thingy when he went to bed. Like wtf obviously I need it to do my work. But anyway, I switched it back on. HAHA. Since I'm already done with my GEMS skit, class starts at 10am tomorrow! Woots. Good night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment