Monday, January 18, 2010

When its time

Skipped CRS again today. And I wanted to go home to prepare for my religious class. BUT guess what?! Its cancelled for 2 weeks. Don't know whether I should be happy or what but apparently it is sort of beneficial. HAHA.

Anyway, fate is really not meant to be for me and new EC. I was walking from the library to T7 and he was like at the other end. If I had walked a little bit later, he would be able to like see me. Annoying shit. And he haven't reply to my FB msg. TSKK. I actually gathered up my courage to do that and he did not reply. TSK.

Now having a discussion online. A very important one. Bye.

1.43am
Finished watching YGTV! HAHA. Hi, My Sweetheart in class tomorrow. Woots. Meeting LF and ML for PM tomorrow (later?) at 11.30am. Although class starts at 1.30pm every Tuesday I think I'm always coming earlier than that. After that there's meeting so I will make full use of PM tomorrow in class to watch the videos. HEHEHEHE. BYE!

2.06am
OMG I almost forgot how funny Family Outing is. I just watched the short clip of the girl groups coming in for one episode and it was so funny. I miss Family Outing. Not looking forward to the second season though cuz the first is always the best. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment