Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hope just goes by

THIS IS FOR TUESDAY, 19TH JAN 2010!

Hello. Project discussion today was pretty productive. Yes, we'll be able to finish by Friday. Project Management projects are like killing me most of the time. But anyway I watched Hi, My Sweetheart episode 7 during PM lecture. Engineering tutorials are usually very fast but I do enjoy doing it. HAHA. Just remembered that I haven't finished the tutorial so that means I have to do it today and its already like 12am and I want to sleep. Tsk.

Meeting was okay. Pretty excited about the attachment thingy. Like I'm the supervisor and they are students. Should let them have a logbook eh? HAHA okok lame.

Anyway, it was kind of good to have a meeting today. First of all new EC was outside of the meeting room when I was in the middle of the meeting BUT I don't think he saw me. TSK. And then I saw hunky ideal EC after the meeting. HEH. So you can say that I am happy. Then something that someone told me totally makes me notice him. Wah I think I really too easy already. Remember something about me already and I'll be damn high about him. Though it will probably last for a week. HAHA. So I shall name him.. TWEC (this week EC, in case you don't know). This TWEC remembers something extremely insignificant that happen to me and its not like it happens yesterday or something. Like I said before, being attentive is like plus plus plus point. HAHA. Okay I am sort of happy today but I still have my Engineering tutorial to do. Spoiler.

Oh I forgot.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MEILIANG!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment