Saturday, January 16, 2010

Phobia attack

Today's dance was kind of awesome. Jessica took over cuz Ryan did not come. Her warmups are like so tiring I was sweating la. Or maybe its just me cuz I naturally sweat alot. HAHA. Then she taught us a new routine. The steps are easier than Ryan's but somehow I couldn't catch it when dancing together with the song. I think I look more and more awkward when I dance. :/ Oh and the ultimate is have to do a cartwheel in the routine. The minute she do it I was practically hyperventilating. So traumatised. I don't know why. People who know me probably knows that I have a phobia of getting my feet off the ground and totally relying on my hands. Like seriously. The other time we did one of Ryan's routine and there is a front roll. I cried lorh. Urgh. And then my stupid sister say I scared to lift of my leg off the ground then how come I can swim (she can't obviously and its my elder sis, mind you). Totally unrelated. Anyway, I made a pact not to download any stuffs today. HAHA. So I shall share with you some videos. =)

The song that I keep on singing. HAHA. Its Let's Go Party by 2NE1. In this performance, they collaborated with G-Dragon and Taeyang. I like it cuz of Dara and G-Dragon togetherness. HAHAHHAH.




Then this video is totally on G-Dragon before he sang with them. Must watch 1.49 where he held out his hand to Dara and 2.52 till the end where he totally waits for Dara. HAHHAHAHAHA. Okay I'm getting all excited by myself again. HAHA. So sweet. =) 





BYEEEE. I ended up with 2 cups of Strawberry Milk Tea again. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment