Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday may be good sometimes

HELLO =)
Pretty happy today although yesterday after reading some things I got a bit depressed. But anyway.... Jake sent me a message on Facebook. Yes, the same Jake Cheng Zhi Liang. I shall not disclose what he asked me cuz its not really a special message or something. HAHA. The point is, it might explain why he did not reply my sms and he could have msged PHT but no, he msged me. And and and come to think of it, he do know some other people FB! HEH. Okay I shall not read too much into it. HAHA.


And Iman replied me. And Imran(an ex-colleague) is chatting with me now. HAHHHAHAHA.
So ya.

I am looking forward to my Strawberry Milk Tea which my sister is going to buy for me. =)

Yesterday's Sentosa trip was kinda fun. Very little people went. The company was awesome. Sabieee, Jieling, AuntieCherie, Pearlieee, LingWei, Amanda, Mooshyyy, SkinnyJiaYan and the rest. Love all of you. Didn't know playing frisbee can be so funny. Should have watched a movie with some of them after that but since I already told my mummy I'm coming home early so ya. Bye bye 2012. HAHA.

I don't want to do my tutorialsssss. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment