Monday, November 16, 2009

Should have let go

In Woodlands library now. Trying to do my work but its not working at all. :/
Project Management just sucks to the core. Anyway, wanted to stay back and do work but ended up watching Paranormal Activity at clubhouse with some other people. Walau the show damn lame. Okay la maybe cuz we got the sucky ending but seriously it is kind of lame. TSK. The ghost didn't even come out. Where got fun like that. The only part that freaks me out is the eating of the arm thingy. But that's not even scary. Its just gross and I can't stand gory stuffs. Horror and suspense can but don't give me gory. I can puke.

Urgh. Getting that message is like good and bad. Good cuz okay he message me and he didn't message PHT. The bad thing is that I keep on thinking about it. I mean like its just a message. But it came when I'm already starting to forget. Like wtf. So it just sort of not helping me forget. Which sucks cuz I doubt it will work out. TSKKK.

I just realise that the guys that I have been talking to so far is either a Leo or Virgo. Either August or September babies. HAHA.

Okay Nadiah, shut up and stop rambling and do your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment