Monday, November 09, 2009

Early start

I actually managed to wake up at 6.40am purely to do my work. Okay I actually set the alarm at 6.00am but I snoozed for 40mins. HEH. And I had some peace for like 20mins? Then my mum woke up and she started asking me about my sis again. TSKKK. School is at 10.30am today but I'm meeting Debbie for breakfast at 9.45 so that means latest I have to stop doing my work will be 8.30 so that I can go out at 8.45. I'm rambling here. I should get on with my research. 30%!!!

BYE!

1.09pm
Macs breakfast was damn syiok. Guess what? I didn't do finish my research so I have to continue now during my break. Debbie's sleeping. I slept during Law lecture so I'm pretty awake. I need all the luck for CRS later!! One on one okay!!! OMGGG

3.46pm
OMG in like 15 mins time it will be my turn. Damn nervous!!!!!!!!!

6.03pm
So CRS went pretty well. I just kept on talking. HAHA. I ate 2 piece!!! I know I know but its under Debbie's influence. HAHAHAHA. So I am planning to stay in school til late cuz I am deprived from the internet at home so I shall make use of the internet here to assignmenting! HAHA.

I suddenly miss Jake. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment