Friday, October 30, 2009

Shag

Hello. I know what an ungodly hour to be awake but I've got CRS research to do so here I am.

I've been thinking alot lately. It always happens when performance time. When I have to worry about my costumes and how I look and how people will see me as. Its like this everytime. SYFs, Waves 13. It sucks to have to act as if I don't care when deep down I do. It sucks when you wake up in the morning and your skin stings cuz you scratched yourself while you're sleeping and what's left are all open wounds. I really am very thankful that I don't have to worry about my costumes anymore cuz all is settled. I guess what really triggers this is what WY said to me when we were on the train to Lavender. And I realise that she's very true. I hear S, G and C talking about taking care of the skin and all that and I feel frustrated. They have nothing to worry about yet they're doing so much. I have a long way to go yet I'm not doing anything. Haiyooo. Okay la I shall not think too much about this. There is not much I can do to actually solve this anyway. :/

So this semester is seriously like shit. I have presentations for CRS every week. I know its only the 2nd week but I've had 2 presentations to do so ya I don't think there will be only 2. My body is like not happy with me at all. I keep on coughing and my nose is super runny. It sucks laaa. At this crucial period of time. I have to keep on sucking in my mucus (I hope I spell this right) when dancing Cherie's choreo. Am dreading tomorrow. What a looooong day.

OH know what! V sent me a message on Tagged. Like 3 days ago. Okay make that 4. And I (as in I___ not I, me) replied too! HAHAHAHAH. Sabieee's reaction when I told her that V msg me, "Huh, still talking arh!" I think its been half a year already? HEH. I don't remember the exact date. He should just take the plane now to visit me. HAHAHHAA. I know I know. Impossible.

OKOK I should be doing my research! BYE.

2.47am
OMG so funny. There's this guy from Malta, his name is Alistair, he added me on MSN but I've never chatted with him before. Know what is his pm????

(assignmenting)

Means doing assignments right?!!! HAHAHA. Where got such thing! So funny. I'm lmao here alone. HAHA.

2.53am
Reading V's msgs and hyperventilating on my own. HAHAHHHAHAHA. I gave up on CRS. Found only like so little information. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment