Friday, August 14, 2009

What if

I'm currently addicted to What If by Ashley Tisdale. Don't ask me why I'm into this kind of songs but its really nice. Go and listen! HAHA. Had class bbq today. Its not even like a class outing cuz half of the people is like not there. I think. Anyway, it was kind of fun. I get to eat alot. Then I went to dance and everyone was saying that I stink. Like WTF. -.- Dance was awesome. I still like Thinking of You waaaay better than Gravity. HEH.

Is there like something wrong with Facebook?!?! Why can't I view it properly?!?! XB just tagged me in a bunch of unglam photos. I've got to take it down now before V/F/B/A/D(not just random letters btw) sees it!! URGH. And something's wrong with my Windows Live Messenger as well! WTF. And V is online laaaaa. Sadded. OK la bye. I shall restart my laptop :/

12.41am
What the fuck. I restart-ed my laptop and still I cannot go into Facebook. And I keep on getting the not responding thingy from Windows Live Messenger. So really I cannot chat at all tonight?? WTF. This is pissing me off. Like seriously. I came online for what?! TSK. I tried Facebook on Chrome, Explorer and now Firefox. It better work. Or is there something wrong with my laptop?! URGHHH FUGGG. Okay I'm able to untagged the unglam photos. But its so fucking slow laa. Omg. Okay this is freaking irritating and annoying and I just feel like going to sleep now. TSKKKK. URGGHHH is it just me???? SOS!

1.01am
Okay at least I can still send emails and can login to Tagged. Guess I have to make do with what I have. :/

1.17am
Okay seriously arh. I am really pissed off now. Tagged doesn't go to next when I click the next button. It just sort of jump then go back to the previous one. WTF. And I did not get a reply from the email that I sent. Asshole. URGHHHHHHHHH. Maybe its a sign telling me to sleep??? I've never been so pissed off in my life. Ever.
OMG its R and H birthday today. As in August 15. No wonder they are like same style. Cuz same birthdate. -.- Should I wish H? He is single after all.
Fuck Facebook. Fuck Tagged. Fuck MSN. Fuck email. Fuck V. I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment