Saturday, August 08, 2009

So there

Had dance today. Feels damn syiok even though very tiring.
I prefer Thinking of you to new choreography. Yes, because its easier. HAHA.
I shall practice the Gravity choreo during session. BUT I still don't dare to the back roll thingy. Like really don't dare. Maybe I have a phobia or something. :/
I freak out when my feet is not on the ground. Really. URGH. Sucks really. The girls in dance somehow love lifting all that, but not me. I mean I like to WATCH it but tell me to it. No thanks. I'll scream. I tried to do it at home just now and I seriously don't dare la! Howwww. If this is for Waves, well one choreo down for me. =(

I really hope that I'll be able to dance for Waves. As in not in the mass dance or whatever. As in a choreo, choreo. With ITP all that. I hope I'm able to manage. I mean so far I have juggled assignments, committee stuffs, dance all that. I didn't realise that I had so much in my hands this semester until LF enlightened me. She was really surprised that I'm able to finish all of my work on time when I have so much things going on. She was saying that she doesn't have CCA and even SHE cannot complete her work. But I'm able to do it. Made me feel like, 'Whoa, not bad arh.' HAHA. That's why I feel so freaking happy when I get As. =) Even if it makes Sabbiee jealous. HAHAHAHA.

Talking about work, I better do my CCS now. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment