Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy Birthday

To Singapore that is. =)
Went to Geylang today to get Hari Raya clothes. I know it is very early. Not only talking about the day but the time. I had to wake up like freaking 9.30am on a Sunday morning. But ya going early helps cuz when its the fasting month, they'll raise up the prices like shite and there will be trouble with sizes and all that. After walking like forever, bought 4 pairs of clothes. In yellow, purple, hot pink and black. The first three is the same for the whole family while the black one is exclusively mine. My first ever. My mum alwaya forbid me to buy black but seriously black baju kurung rocks! Makes me sooooo much slimmer! HAHAHAHA. And the design is really nice as well. I hate the hot pink one. Firstly because its pink and secondly there's like sequins and embellishments on it and I bet I have to be like all prim and proper or else I'll spoil the outfit. Urgh. Anyway, I hate shopping to the core. Seriously. My leg hurts already. My arm already hurts because of the push ups and now my legs. Save me. :/

Saw F while shopping just now. Like more than once. He seems to be there wherever I go. And mind you, its Geylang not like Causeway Point or something. But he doesn't look cute now. With all the pimples. Puberty at 18? WTF.

Am supposed to be doing Cross Cultural report and Event Creation and Market Research tutorial but feeling super lazy so I cut my fringe. It looks kinda flat though. Oh well it has always been like that. Oh the parade start already! Time to sing:
This is home truly where I know I must be........

12.30am
Finished my CCS now halfway through EC. Been procrastinating alot.
Watching the videos in my laptop, reading twilight (again!) and watching TV. 300 is horrible horrible horrible. Its so bloody. Can't stand watching it but somehow there's nothing else and without the TV it will be too quiet. Urgh I hate wars and blood and swords and people dying. How can V even enjoy it? The difference between a guy and a girl I guess. Oh my lil sis is so retarded.
ME - V actually asked me to watch this stupid show?!
SIS - But the movie is in English. (with a blur look)
ME - So?
SIS - He's from what country? Can understand meh?
ME - He's Hungarian. If he doesn't understand English how on earth has he been conversing with me? In Malay arh?
How kuku can she get?!?!?!?!

I don't know where is the rest of my family. I'm like alone in the living room. And there's a freaking beetle flying around. TSK. Cannot be they all sleeping?! My dad better bring back some nice stuffs from NDP.

Tomorrow - later I mean, eat lunch with my dear elder sis (she's treating! Woohoo!) and then meeting and then finishing up EC and then online quizzes and then compiling CCS. Not a holiday at all for me. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment