Friday, June 19, 2009

It never ends

So I discovered that my blog is becoming like Yus and there’s nothing about what I’ve been doing. HAHA.

Let’s seeee....

MONDAY, 15/06/09

Met up with Debbie, Wanyu and Qide for project (supposedly). As usual, we didn’t really do anything much. So we decided to split the work instead and planned a series of meeting to complete the 2 assignments we had. And then I went off for That’s the way it is practice. Did like 2-3 times then we sat down and talk. Did Time After Time several times as well. Then Hiphop was having their training so we went off to FC5 to eat. Obviously, eating is never just eating and there’s the usual gossip session and discussed about Waves 14. OMG I can’t believe I have to settle the proposal and its by the last week of holiday some more! URGH. But yaaaa, I’m efficient enough to do it. =) CHEEEHHH. HAHA.

TUESDAY, 16/06/09

SENJA OUTINGGGG!
Met up with Yusniza, Aznita, Jieling, Jiahui, Sabrina, Moosh and Jiayan. Gladys and Meiliang couldn’t make it. Went to buy our tickets to watch Dance Subaru. Then ate at Long John’s Silvers. Remind me never ever to eat the ‘giant chicken nugget’ ever again! There was orange and green stuffs inside. EEW. It’s not plain chicken. TSKK. Then we had a lot of time before the movie so we went to Sexy Diamond at The Heeren. OMO the stuffs are really nice and expensive! HAHA. It will take me ages to buy something there! I liked the backpack! =) Then went to HMV. And we all look like a certain R playing games!
Dance Subaru was dope! It was awesomeeee. Okay the storyline is not really very good as it sort of hang there but the dancing was horribly good laaa! Subaru is super cool. HAHA.
Then hang out at McDonald's and just keep on eating. HAHA.
The company is SHIOKERDOOO. (Taken from Jieling's dictionary)
That reminds me, SABBB I WANT THE PHOTOS!!

WEDNESDAY, 17/06/09
DEBBIE'S BIRTHDAYYYYY. Although we did not celebrate it. HAHA.

Had AGM. And yup I shall not remember what happen during the performance. *rolls eyes*
Then went to MPH to sit sit and joined in the bonding session with the hiphop people.
Quite fun laaa. HAHA. But I think there are alot of Modern juniors who are in Hiphop as well.
And then me, Yus and Sab went to Jurong Point to eat. YAY Fish & Chips.
Although ya it made me broke. SOBSOB.

THURSDAY, 18/06/09
Supposed to have sessions and supposed to go for interview. BUT neither happen.
No interview cuz somehow Wanyu haven't told the boss that I'm coming. URGH. I need a job. =(
Then no sessions cuz no Moberly. -.-
Sat awhile at the outside the library there and then me, Yus and Sab went to eat kway teow at CWP. Yup, SAB went all the way to Woodlands! And she said my Kway teow is nice. YAY! Although I think she cannot take the spiciness! HAHA.

FRIDAY, 19/06/09
Which is today.
I had training at Suntec for SIWW. And it starts at 9am.
Guess what time I woke up??
8.10am! OMG laaa. I panicked like crazy, rushed like hell and reached at 9.45!
URGH. And its considered first warning already!
Anywayyyyy I know who is my buyer already.
I hope he's nice. I tried to google him but there's only information and no picture.
My work as Liaison Officer is really big. I'm scared that I will screw up :/
Went to Debbie's house after that. Gave her belated birthday present and a small cake from Starbucks. Hope she likes it! I like the purse too! HAHA.
Supposedly to do project BUT yaaa ended up just slacking in the attic. I slept awhile. Debbie and Wanyu surfing the net and Qide playing with the green snake. They ended up doing really silly stuffs like taking photos of the lego people to represent people in the class. Mine was this thingy wearing green stuffs on the head which supposed to be representing my specs but it makes the figurine looked like a transformers character. -.- And thinking that they're fortune teller with that Mickey Mouse mirror. Rubbish maaan.
Went to Frolick after that. I prefer my normal ice-cream then yoghurt. HAHA.

So yup I'm supposed to be doing some research on my client but its not really happening cuz I'm doing other stuffs. I want to talk to V. But I'm appearing off so just talking to Sab now. And don't know what she doing take soooo long to reply me.

Tomorrow will be the first training day for Modern Dance juniors. Hope it will run smoothly. Might join in. Then can improve my technique! HAHA.

OK BYE. Busy week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment