Sunday, May 03, 2009

You and me

Yesterday night was fun. =)
Chatted with senja people. Jia Hui is the lamest person I've ever met. -.-
I know that I missed out alot on Saturday. Haizz what to doo.
Nevertheless I was pretty productive. I wrote all my lecture notes nicely, went through ALL the slides for ALL lectures, did my CCS (although I think that I never answer the question. But heck cares.) and changed my bedsheets.
ANDDDDD I got to chat with V.
Happy worhhh. HAHA. I don't exactly know what is happening between him and me.
Sab was saying that long dist r/s won't work. Then I was thinking, but we're not together yet so there's nothing to worry. Then told my sis the same thing and she said, what's with the 'yet'. So it got me thinking again. :/

Cuz its you and me and all other people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And its you and me and all other people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment