Saturday, May 02, 2009

Self control

It amazes me sometimes on how much self control and discipline I have.
I haven't replied to two of those messages. Only one is from V, by the way.
The other is from F. Not THAT F from Argentina. Or Mexico. This one is from Singapore.

Anyway school has been a blur for the past few days because I was sick and don't have the mood to do anything at all. I didn't even go for dance today. :/
But I still love my company many many for entertaining and endure with me when I'm sick.
From D, Q and W to the Senja people. <3

Was out the whole day yesterday. Karaoke, eating, bla bla at the usual place with my family.
Wanted to just curl up at home and recover but my mum wouldn't let me. Had fun anyway. They told me to join either SI or Anugerah. Diy said the same thing. NO WAY.
I'm doing my notes now. And maybe a headstart on the tutorials cuz I might have to go off early from the discussion for training. :/

Should I. Or should I not? Nope. Will reply during IT on Monday.
Patience is virtue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment