Thursday, May 21, 2009

Should've said no

Its getting harder and harder everyday. I have no idea whether its just me making things hard for myself or its really that way. Right now I have a couple of regrets. Things that I wished I've just ignored and push aside to others. But its all done and there's no turning back. I know I can do this.

MSTs will be starting a day after the dance camp. I'm dead for sure. No way can I start studying now. I'm the kind who study the day before because I won't be able to remember anything if I start early. So I'm pretty much screwed.

Ohwell at least Kris Allen won. And I get to talk to V. <3

I really hate it when you tell me to do things that you don't do yourself. Its getting on my nerves and really piss me off. I know what I'm doing and you don't have to interfere. Its bad enough that you don't give me what I want. Now you want to restrict me? You gotta face the truth, that's not how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment