Saturday, March 07, 2009

What a day

Today was a super tiring day for me.
Dance training was sooo intensive.
And I have no idea what's wrong with my tummy that I started puking in the middle of training.
Zhuo Feng had the idea that I'm pregnant. Idiot.
Anyway I managed to hold out and did not sit out.
And of course had a super bad headache because of that.
Felt reaaaally drowsy and nausea when doing This Is Us.
Its frustrating just how weak I am. Terrible stamina and no strength. =(

Had lunch at FC3 and felt much better after that.
At least my head feels better.
Waited for the 2nd committee interview to start.
The atmosphere was definitely different from the 1st interview.
It wasn't really an interview for me as I'm told that I'm the secretary and have to start asap because the current secretary is pretty busy and cannot continue doing her duties.
It is a big responsibility and I really, really hope that I can cope with it and do my best.
The job scope is really alot!
Waited for the rest of the girls to finish their interview.
Chen Min is really like Yus.
Me and Sab had a really fun time laughing. At her? HEHE.
Aww but we still love you, Min. And your boyfriend, OP. Right Sab? HAHA.

I just woke up from sleep.
At least I think I've slept cuz it doesn't feel like I did.
Damn tired.
My insomnia is really terrible.

I was really surprised when I woke up and received a message from Jia Hong.
Remember him, Yus??
I totally forgot that I gave him my number. HAHA.
Anyway talking to old friends always make me happy so no complains there.

Ohmaan supersupersuper sleepy.
The message that I'm waiting for did not come. YET.

10.43 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this.
I have the modem all to myself and I'm f-bored.
TSK.

12.03 AM
Okay not THAT bored now.
Disturbing Yus who's reading New Moon.
Chatting with Vezok from Hungary (tonnes better than Marco, thank god)
Chatting with Imran who is so irritating asking me to see the girls he's trying to woo.
(all sooo minah. But I still said okay to all. HAHA.) and bugging me to go the BBQ organised by Hilmi (supposedly my metro colleague, but obviously I can't remember who).
Supposedly to be chatting with Asyraf as well but I stopped talking and he did too. HAHA. Oh well who cares.
My mum's asking me to sleep.
But its only 4pm in Hungary! How can I sleep NOW???

No comments:

Post a Comment