Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday is not such a good day

I'm seriously aching all over.
Dance killed me yesterday.
I think I am just damn weak =(

I have to clean my room today to be allowed to go online tonight.
Damn silly I know.
But I just HAVE to come online tonight as Vezok promised to talk to me tonight.
And I ended up cleaning like 3/4 of the room while my sis havent even clean 1/10 of her things!
TSK. Unfair rightttt??
And really most of the things are not even mine. I have to keep on screaming at my sisters asking them whether they still want their stuffs. A whole load of rubbish their stuff!
Irritating.
But my room looks so clean now that my mood is not that bad.
Vezok is so funny. He sent me a song in his language and it sound like Japanese! Really!

Ohwell my international friends are just so nice, cute and funny (good AND bad way!)
Franko made my day with his message. Vezok sent me a message AFTER we logged off from MSN last night. A really nice one. Oh and Marco sent me message with his TWO emails. I think he must have thought that I deleted him although I blocked him. TSK. DEBBIE I NEED TO RANT!

I was rambling that's why I put THAT in small font. Just in case some of you are not interested. =)
Omg my legs are seriously seriously seriously aching like craaaazy!
I hope its not just me! HAHA. That will be soooo retarded.
There's session tomorrow. And no matter how much I wish to rest my bones I know my dancing sucks and my techniques are just as bad so I HAVE to come.
Anyway I'll get to see all my dance mates! Hehe. =)

Okay the blinking is distracting.
Back to Vezok now =)

1.13 AM
I am still online but I'm using wireless and it doesn't let me go to MSN.
KNS.
I wanted to be online longer now that Debbie is back but my mum wants me to sleep.
I miss you, Debs! I'll be online soooooooon!!!!
V told me to go sleep as well. Ohwell..

Anyway I was exploring Tagged.
And I discovered things that I wish I never did.
Its about F.
Urgh.

1.55 AM
Even though he did ask me to sleep he still sent me a message.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment