Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want nobody, nobody but you.

Okay the song's in my head now. TSSSKKKK.
All thanks to Sabrina and Yusniza. TSSSSKKKK..

Anyway, dance was a torture.
By the time I did the Backyard choreo, I was like damn dead.
Haiyoo, super weak.
As usual, we ended up talking then actually doing what we were supposed to do.
Jia Hui, Jie Ling, Sabrina, Aznita, Yus and me.
Full of nonsense.

Ate Kway Teow after that. (woohoo, damn nicee!)
And I get to drink my Strawberry Milk Tea at long last.
OMG now I'm like damn full.
So much for fat-burning during dance. I'll just add on what I've lost.

Anyway I am only 78% happy.
Because F wrote on my wall on FB. (check it out yourself)
BUT his reply was not what I wanted.
And then, V did not send me another message.
Probably out with T. Maybe playing H2G is not working.
BUT there was dance and my friends are just full of nonsense and nonsense things cheer me up.
Okay that doesn't sound right. HAHA.
AND I want school.
Screw the lessons, its the company.
Debbie, Wanyu and Qide. TSKK.

Still in my head: I want nobody, nobody but you. *clap clap*
And maybe you, you and you.

I'm sleepy but now is not the right time to sleep. TSK.
Shall play SL. BYEEE.

8.13PM
Further prove that my elder sis is a kuku.
She told me that she went to buy bubble tea for her friend just now.
KUKU SIS: Aunty, mango ice blended without ICE.
AUNTY: How to make ice blended without ice? (looking pissed)
TSK.
She meant pearl, by the way.
Pearl and ice is so far apart laa.

1.19AM
Okay first of all, talking to 5 people at once on MSN Windows Live makes it impossible for me to play SL on FB.
2ndly, Asyraf plays SL. How retarded. I thought only guys like Brian plays it?? TSK. But whatever cuz I have 11 people in my house now thanks to them. HAHA.
3rdly, I looove my wall on FB now. Cuz it has been beautified. Right Debs? That's not cheesy btw.
And lastly, V says aku cinta padamu. To me.
That means I love you, fyi.
I don't know what THAT means. But I don't care.

Okay I'm supposed to be sleeping as I have to wake up at a ridiculous time tomorrow.
6 am! Who wakes up that early on Sunday morning??
And I woke up at 7.30 am just now and didn't take a nap and is still up now.
I'm gonna be super dead and grouchy tomorrow. OMG.

Debbie, his on his waaaayyyyyyy....LOL. Okay in about 1hr time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment