Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pretty happy

Going to dance session was hilarious.
Not necessarily productive today BUT it was just plain hilarious.
Prettypretty Janice, Peggie and JamieNg was there (ohh and saw JamieSek too!)
Sabrina with her usual goofiness and Yusniza with her newfound retardedness. (not that she wasn't before -- if you know what I mean)
HAHA.

Anyway, when I came home, there were like 12 unread emails.
Within only a few hours of not checking!
ANDDDD the reason I'm happy is that Franko replied me!
Even Wouter gave me a wink on Tagged.
My international friends are awesomeee. =)
But I dont exactly know what his message was as my wireless just refuses to let me see.
So yaaa watch this space.
Will check tomorrow when I have the modem!

I'm dying to post a picture of Franko to remind you how cute he is.
HAHA.

11.52 PM
Just read dear Debbie's blog.
HERE's A VIRTUAL HUG, SWEETIE.
X X X X X (make that 5!)

1.05 PM
Okay its not exactly Thursday, but I've been trying to get to this page for the last 15 mins so it doesn't count.

Was watching some old videos in my lappy.
AND OMG I think I sound sooo funny when I sang What I've Done.
And since the lyrics are changed, it looks really lame now that I see it.
The other video for our form teacher make me miss my Sec 4 days =(
Miss goofing around, playing daidee (yes, in O-level year!)
AND really miss Crazy Poixin, Taniaong, Fifi and Doreen!!!

The wireless really is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment