Saturday, December 13, 2008

i am a lazy bum

haiz
things dat i'm supposed to do 4 d hols:
1)clean my room
2)wtch gg s2 (yes i'm seelooww)
3)avs project
4)find a job

n wad have i done?
1)catch up on hs
2)wtch tv(5.30-12!)
3)chck out cute guys frm tagged(like onli 2 out of 1o)
4)download a whole bunch of songs
5)download a whole bunch of lame games

ohh n a whole lot of sleeping

i have no idea y ppl like to go out
i can do soo many things ad home
i wanna go out BUT i'm broke n i'm lazy
so lappy's my company 24/7!

dance in a few hrs time =))
prettypretty ppl better cum!

n yes i havent got a job
which pretty much means
deres an 85% chance of me NOT goin 4 d HK trip
bummer
unless if my dad dcides to sponsor me =)
teeheehee.
doesnt mean my mum dun wan to my dad wnt riitee???

oh ya went 4 hari raya haji outing
on MONDAY 081208
went to umah cik lyn 2 karaoke
n having ppl tell me dat my voice is nice really made my day.
=)
even if its onli karaoke
but its a start riitee??
having all d attention on ure elder sis realli sucks
having sum of the attention 2 yourself doesnt hurt rite??
dey shld give me more of it

tv shows currently watching
letitshinech8campusshrewdchu
littlenyonyach8csich5uglybettych5
antmch5survivorch5

yawn
sleepy but dun wan to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment