Wednesday, December 17, 2008

heeeyyy
been very lazy 2 update altho i am super free
wad have i been doin tis hols
1)cross stitch--its fun ok yus!
(it will b made into a pouch=)
i'll take some photos later 4 u ppl 2 c my work!)
2)play computer games--go download ad mostfun.com!
3)tonnes of tv
4)dance =)
5)go out

heeyy its d hols aft all =))

141208,sunday
supposed 2 go 2 bottletree park
i tink dats d name
dunno y my mum so enthu 2 go dere
but it rained d whole day
soo we ended up going 2 my grndma's place
my mum made me wakeup ad 7am
for no reason so was very grouchy
(dat will happen if u dun let me hav my sleep
--like who wakes up ad an ungawdly hr of 7am during d hols???)
did my cross stitch n was almost half done by 6pm
haha

151208,monday
dance =))
jamieng is back
aww i miss you =)
did usual warmup stretching and gone chereo
can do d backroll
BUT my knees still touch d floor!
haiz--muz prctice!
ehh its been a long time since i saw cherie
haha
didnt join d girls 4 dinner coz i wanted 2 ctch little nyonya
dunno y it strts ad 8
reached home ad 9 n onli managed 2 wtch 1hr
=(
den dere was survivor finale
bob won!
tis season wasnt really interesting
coz dere arent many hot guys(apart frm marcus n matty)
n no interesting characters
yawn
hope next season is better =)

161208,tuesday
my dad received 2 passes 2 d sneak preview of yes man
(d perks of working in mediacorp)
so went 2 wtch wit my sis
saw 2 former crushes
yup damn happy =)
d show was ok i guess
jim carrey was hilarious as usual
cam whored but my pics nt dat nice
coz my sis photographing skills sux
all her pics i took turned out nice laaa!!
with flash or without..
hmph!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY GARY =))
4th time!!
haha

deres dance meeting 4 our dance exam later ad 3pm
haiz damn lazy =(
still have 2 decide d songs
suddenly have more options haha
den ad 7pm goin 2 meet
DebZ,GayZ,WanZ n qide 2 hav seoul garden =)
hehe gary's so nice 2 change venue
s dey wanted steamboat n d place dey chose is probably nt halal
haha
cnt wait
miss all my people =))

dun feel like sleeping yet
so
will
bloghop
chat
visit tagged
play games
wtch survivor s16 =)

"do u ever think when you're all alone
all that we could be
where this thing could go
am i crazy or falling in love
is it real or just another crush

do you catch your breath
when i look at you
are you holding back
like d way i do
but i'm trying trying to walk away
cuz i noe tis crush ain't going nowhere"
--crush by david archuleta

i loove having crushes
its d best feeling
hahahah
tis week none yet =)
haha
r u surprised yus??
=))

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment