Friday, January 17, 2014

Baggity bag


So this is a different kind of post. Posted the above picture on Instagram and obviously had a lot more to say than the caption that I'm entitled to (and obviously I hate long captions so I shall not do unto others as I would have them do unto me hahha ok nonsense).

Anyway. This is #whatsinmybag post.

My bag is a Fjallraven Kanken Classic in Graphite. And it's a pretty awesome. My priciest bag up to date. I'm a cheapo.

1) Cony file. A gift from Sabrina when she went to KL. Contains my course outlines. I don't print my notes/powerpoint slides and since it is my first few weeks of school the course outlines is like really important for me to keep track my assignments and all.

2) 7-11 umbrella in mint. The color is obviously not my usual color. Story was... it was raining and my black umbrella kind of was in a bad condition so I threw it away and I bought this umbrella from 7-11. Costs me freaking $5.60. SO EXPENSIVE. Ok I don't usually know how much umbrella costs as my mum always buys them for me. But $5.60?! Urgh I could have bought a meal. But anyway, I like the color. Its probably my 4th favourite color (1st: Black, 2nd: Purple, 3rd: Red fyi).

3) Notebook with triangular prints (also in mint colour surprisingly) from Typo. I love notebooks. More than clothes even. And this notebook have like lines to so you don't have to tear from the binder. I don't know how to explain it. I use this to write notes for school.

4) Forever New badge. For my work obviously. I have to bring it everyday or else I'll forget to bring it when I do have work. Got a spare one in my pouch though.

5) Forever New pencil case. I actually love this pencil case and it came in black but I bought this first so there was no point to get another one. Sighpie. And I just have to say this but everything in the pencil case is black heh. I just have an obsession with black. Its such an edgy and sharp color.

6) Mentos mints in a container. The whole point of me emptying my bag was because there was ants and I think its because of my mentos being in the paper wrapper thing and somehow the ants from god knows where could smell it and decided to attack them. So I decided to put it in a container which is completely airtight so guaranteed no ants right? But yeah I always like to have mints in my bag as I absolutely cannot stand bad breath so I 1) hate it when people talk and they have bad breath 2) I fear that I have bad breath lol

7) The two black notebooks side by side are from Moleskine. One is a plain lined notebook and one is schedule book. I know it is ridiculous to have the same sized notebook that looked the same on the outside but I just love it so much. I liked how these notebooks when they are all worn out and frayed and all that. I'm a freak I know. So anyway one is just a plain notebook for me to just pen down my random thoughts/haikus/lyrics/days of my lives. And of course when I just needed a paper haha. The other schedule book is actually my 2013 one cuz my 2014 have not arrived, which I am pretty worked up about by the way. It's like my life is in a mess without a schedule book :( Book depository why you so slow.

8) My purple portable charger from qoo10. This is probably the best investment ever. Costs me $12.10, its 12000 mah and have lasts me since god knows when. Charges really well too. My iphone obviously cannot lasts the whole day so yeah this is extremely useful and one of the most important thing ever. Everyone needs this in their life haha. Obviously I bring my cable as well but its not pictured.

9) PSB Academy ezlink card. I don't put this card in my wallet or any casing or whatever as I need it to be on its own and not like mixed up with other cards cuz apparently a lot of cards can be used as ezlink card nowadays (roll eyes). The condition of the card is really bad too but heck it is just an ezlink card with no special use at all.

10) iPod classic in black. I have about 3000 songs inside? It's probably another of my best investment. Spent like $300+ on this. And spent like months contemplating between this or an ipod touch. But I needed the space so yeah this is it. And I've got to say the battery life is awesome.

11) Nook Ebook Reader. Another well spent investment. I have like 100+ books inside and I'm sad that I have neglected it for awhile. It's just that I thought I can read it on the way to like school or work in long train rides BUT I just end up sleeping all the time. And I've been going to school with Farrah and Raihana so yeah rude to read with company. Hopefully will start reading again.

12) Topshop wallet. Let's just say that I never actually had a real wallet before this. I have been using this plastic wallet kinda thing from Fourskin for like ages. And then I saw this and I knew I just had to have this. It has not much card slots and its not that thick either. I actually had to 'fight' to get this. Like I saw this at another outlet but I didn't buy it cuz I was not ready to change my wallet. But then I was at the bugis outlet and I thought ok if its still there, its a sign for me to get it. And then there was one left so I held onto it and apparently someone else was eyeing it and she followed me all around probably waiting for me to put it down so that she can grab it. But that is all the motivation I need to buy it hahaha. When I bought it, that woman actually asked whether they have another and that was the last piece in ALL OUTLETS. WOOHOO SCORE.

13) Forever New pouch. Hate that its white. But love the inside. My wallet doesn't have a lot of card compartments as I hate too much of it. Though I have a lot of random unimportant cards which I need once in awhile and also namecards and such so this pouch has like card slots for those! Other than that, it contains my nail clipper, panadol, sore throat lozenges, clips, rubber bands etc. you get my drift.

14) Key holder with a whatsapp logo. It's a gift from Kouri when she went Thailand I think. I must say, extremely useful and not a conventional souvenir I must say. But the texture's gotten a bit furry so yeah :(

15) Sanitary pad pouch. A gift from Weilin when she went Bangkok. Can fit 3 sanitary pads and damn useful as well. Really cute design as well.

16) ZA pressed powder. Been using this powder for ages. And I don't really experiment with makeup so I have nothing to compare to. I use this for touch ups cuz you know I can be vain sometimes.

So there you go. What's in my bag. I always love looking at what's in people's bags so I thought I'll do mine. I wished I have white sheets and I didn't have that many stuffs then it would be like some hipsterish shot in Tumblr.
My mood are still fluctuating now and then but I know that it will get better cuz I'm strong enough. Awesome that I get to meet up with Diyanah today for supper and we talked for hours. So grateful to have her after all these years.

I missed school for 3 days though. Cannot deal with my head throbbing (probably from too much crying) and with people so yeah stayed in bed and slept. But I promise to go to school tomorrow. At least for Molly's class in the afternoon that is. Hey, I gotta start somewhere right?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment