Monday, February 21, 2011

The time has come

Lack of updates due to 20% mugging, 80% laziness. I think I'm slacking too much for someone who is having a paper tomorrow >.< I only did like 1/4 topics notes? And its annoying that I don't feel panic at all TSK.

I'm super addicted to changing my laptop's theme and wallpaper. Like majorly addicted. I will check devianart like every week for new themes updates. And I cannot make up my mind as to which wallpaper to use.

I have simple ones like this:




Random stuffs like this:








And pretty scenes like this:




And of these as wallpaper very chio. HAHA.

Recently, YG been releasing all the concept photos for Big Bang comeback and like I'm making them as wallpaper too. They're releasing their album on the 24th! Woopdeedooo. Can't wait :)







(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Anyway, I'm gonna continue doing notes now. Hopefully will be able to finish by 6pm so that I can start studying by 7pm. HEH. I think I did this entry just to procrastinate >.<

Kthxbye. Click on the ads please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment