Sunday, January 23, 2011

Breathing through the final lap


Haven't been blogging for a very long time. Oh well what to do, work is overwhelming and when I'm taking a break I'm watching videos (MBLAQ Idol Army, Oh My School, Dream High, Survivor China). And of course catching up on my sleep.

The reason for the above picture? In a way, the reason why we want to change ourselves is because of what people think of us. There's no denying of stereotypes really. Citing real life example; oh the girl is wearing leotard for dance, she's a ballet dancer. LOL. So yeah. Of course me like anyone else, have one major thing that I want to change on the way I look. I hate having people look at my flaws and continuously asking me about it. And yeah when I hide my flaws, I guess I do get more attention but its depressing to forever hide and its fucking hot in Singapore by the way. Erm I don't know whether you all know what I'm talking about. But whatever. I guess as I get older, I try to tell myself to not care but easier said than done. And now that I get older and understand that things can get done, I'm determined to work, earn money and work towards removing my flaws.

Ok I have nothing much to ramble on. Pretty busy with work plus Waves so I haven't got much of a social life (as usual). So I shall just post pictures from Tumblr as usual. Follow me here!! I confirm follow you back. HAHA. I immensely enjoy backtracking my Tumblr dashboard. Pictures below is from here :)

My love list:










 













Ok that's all. Its all from this awesome Tumblr: http://tinydolls.tumblr.com/ :))

PS: I doubt I'll be updating this week cuz I'll be preparing for my WAVES concert!! There are still tickets so contact me if you want to come!! :)))

KTHXBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment