Sunday, May 02, 2010

I know

EDITED @ 6.34pm
DEAR DEBBIE STAY STRONG OKAY! I know what happened though you didn't tell me. I love you :)

***********************************************************************************

I love this song! I know its old. HEHE.




YEAHHH :)) GD's and TOP's English is awesome eh?

So I know I haven't been updating. Will do so later today :) Cuz I'm going to a wedding soon! HEHE. Been quite a hectic week. Being sick, performance, family stuffs and not forgetting school work! So yep. Come back later :))

6.34pm
So yep!

Thursday
I had CCA Showcase performance. Blanked out on the steps at the start but nevertheless was okay after that. HAHA. And then didn't stay around at the booth. Went home. And I slept like for 4 hours. And then guess what? I got fever. Like 39.4 degrees. But I think I can be a self-certified doctor. :) I wrapped myself in a thick sweater + blanket and ate 2 panadols and then I went to sleep. And when I woke up, I no longer had a fever though I was still weak. HAHA.

Friday
Know what? I didn't go to school. HAHA. Cuz hello, there was only one lecture at freaking 2-4pm and Wanyu messaged me at like 2.50ish saying that lecture is done?! Like wtf. Lucky I didn't come. But Wanyu said attendance was taken and I don't have MC. HAHA! Oh well. Sent in the FYP stuffs to the lecturer. Don't know whether its ok or not.

Saturday
No dance cuz its Labour/May Day. And no free day for me cuz my aunty is getting engaged. So yeah. Not much happened. Just know I ate quite a lot. Proper food + Chocs. Cuz my aunt makes awesome brownies and cupcakes and she's the kind who believe that if you lessen the sugar content in desserts then what is the point of eating them? HAHAHAH. I like! Then of course I took like photos. And my cousins are like so hyper! By the time it was 7pm my energy were all drained out. I was dead tired though I did nothing much. And then my cousin got super sick. Another one not the hyper ones. HAHA. And when they came home from taking her to the doctor they told us that its 39 degrees and they made a big fuss about it. Hello? I had like 39.4 fever like 2 days ago and no one cares? My mum just said, take panadol - while talking on the phone mind you! TSK.

But anyway, my grandmother massaged my knee. Felt damn syiok but painful at the same time. But now its pretty much back to normal though the area she massaged felt like there is a huge blue black cuz its damn pain when I touched it. Maybe I should go for weekly massages?? HEH. FOC okay! :)

Sunday
Had Diy sister's wedding to attend. So I went with Yus and our parents followed. Yus' mum damn funny! Haven't find seat she already went to take food. LOL! But anyway, Diy had to leave to follow to go the guy's side. SO yeah not much of a reunion there :/ And then I made a sort of impromptu plan to go buy knee guard!

So we went home, changed and went to Causeway Point! I bought my knee guard at last. And hopefully with a knee guard I can move better :) Though I'm supposed to take a break.... HMM. But anyway, it was a freaking hot day. But when the clock strikes 6pm, I got cold! So I'm wearing sweater now. A thick one.

By the way, I tried changing my blog song to Make Love by Big Bang (see above video) but it failed so I couldn't be bothered anymore. HAHA. Next time! :)

Tomorrow is a Monday. Yes, Dorothy, ITS A MONDAY. HAHAHAHHA. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment