Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lucky?

Hello I'm sorry for not updating :)

Monday
Hopefully every Mondays will be like this week's cuz I wasn't alone on the way to school :) Met Aug at Woodlands MRT. Then I saw Wing and the bf and her friend also. And then when we enter the train, we saw Janice Lim. And then at Kranji (I think) BL came in. HAHAHA. And since BL knows Aug, it was interesting to hear them catch up on their other secondary school friends.

IT was pretty normal. In fact I think IT lessons are the only lesson that I truly enjoy not only cuz I have my lappy with me but trust me, I don't have to use my brain that much. HEH. And then the lecturer actually gave us a break but apparently only me, Deb and Wanyu went for it. The rest stayed behind to do the tutorial. And she kept asking them to go for a break and no one budged. HAHAHAH.

Had lecture after that and I was pretty sleepy already. Met FYP teacher after that. Other than she being nice all that, she's abit on the blur side? HEH. So yep, our FYP idea is not finalised yet. :( Will be meeting her again to finalise. And then Weilin told me that there is a sort of HH practice for the performance on Thursday and since I only knew like a few minutes before, I did not bring my dance attire. So me and Weilin ended up marking position and steps in our non-dancing clothes. HAHA. Stayed to watch them practice and slacked around. Went to FC5 to have instant noodles and went home after that.

I thought of going for HH sessions but guess what, it clashes with Modern sessions :( Oh well. Will be performing the HH genre showcase item for CCA showcase :)) Yes pretty happy and I hope I'll do well.

Tuesday
Today's MICE tutorial was brought forward so instead of 3-6pm it was 9-11am. Don't ask me how come its 1h lesser. So I was late. But apparently its a bit of useless cuz its not like we DO the tutorial in class. The lecturer just ended up explaining the tutorial and mind you we can hand it in anytime before the 13th week -.- Rubbish ttm.

After that had lecture which was okay but Alvena keeps asking questions and getting people to participate. I hate those kind la. And then wanted to go clubhouse to put my pants which Dorothy wants to borrow but apparently it was closed but I saw Johnny so I passed it to him :) After waiting for Wanyu to settle her stuffs, I went home! And do what else? Sleep. HEHE. Was sooooo sleepy ok! I was probably walking like a zombie.

Went to get contacts after I woke up. And my sister started telling me about the problems she got and apparently she thought my actions after that was brushing her off. Okay fine, maybe my response wasn't the best but seriously la I have no idea how to respond to this kind of thing and mind you its only been less than 10mins since I woke up and you bombard me with all these things. How to react like that. My brain is kind of slow after I wake up. And now she's giving me a cold shoulder :(

Okay bye!

EDITED 8.16pm
Okay this annoys me -.-





But fine, everyone has their opinions. TSK.

Okay here's another one.





She contradicts herself a few times. Especially the about no time thingy at the start -.- There's another one about Amber of f(x) that I'm going to watch now: f(x)'s Amber IS a girl...right? Doesn't sound like a good one. As much as I think everyone has the right to speak, the idea of dissing KPOP celebrities on YT is a bit.. erm too much. :/

Anyway, I'm thinking of either changing my blog song or add some more. What say you? HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment