Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still sick

Had 39.6 degrees fever this morning. And I puked like 4/5 times. Urgh super terrible feeling. Felt like I was dying or something. Went to the doctor and my mum went crazy over the Malay doctor. Okay la not that bad looking but with his mask on. If he's without it confirm not that good looking. HAHA. Everything tastes damn awful today. Even my favourite instant noodle. =( Okay but I did lose weight. HEHE. Not healthy obviously.

Quite happy other than being sick. J wrote on my wall again. And V sent me a message on Facebook. After like don't know how many years of us not communicating. So obviously was very surprised when I saw the message. =) And this week EC (H) might just be mixed blood. HAHA. Okay headache's kicking in again. I think my immune system is seriously horrible. So weak and keep on falling sick la. :/ I think I shall eat my medicine and get some sleep. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment