Friday, January 29, 2010

More time please

There's like super a lot of things to do I am sort of freaking out. Like really really really a lot of things. The teachers are really heartless. Tests and exams are coming up and there are still tutorials, projects and presentation. Like wth. My mum keeps saying that I am straining myself. I know I am but I really cannot help it.

Oh today is a day that I am totally pissed off. First its the fucked up rehearsal for tomorrow's performance. I don't want to elaborate. But the fact that I waited from 11am to 4pm just to have a rehearsal that no one's even watching is freaking annoying. And then when I was coming home I met my mum and dad downstairs as they were going to buy food and you know what my dad told my mum?! That he can barely recognise me as it seems that I'm getting fatter. WTF. And my mum keep rubbing it in after that. Okay la fine I might have gained weight but adding fuel to the fire is just freaking irritating.

The only thing that somehow made the day looked better is that we got an A for the WBS for PM. Then an overall B+ for the report. He better give my group not less than B+ for the quotations tutorial. And of course its Friday.

Cramps is like killing me now. Ok bye. I better get some things done.

11.37pm

<3 HAHA. Forever alternate pattern. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment