Thursday, January 14, 2010

I gotta feeling

Somehow my mood always drops when I come home. I think I enjoy being in school more. Anyway met Sabieee at Dover just now. She looks like a small kid. HAHAHAHAHHA. Oh and I saw new EC just now but I think fate is not meant to be. Like I was going to FC1 and I saw him going toilet so when I was walking back from FC1 I saw him drinking water at ground level so me and Wanyu walked down and the minute we reached the ground floor he started walking and he walked past right where I was sitting with my friends before I went to FC1 and went UP. So annoying. If I had stayed there and not go toilet, we would have talked. Fate is so so not meant to be. HAHAHAHAA.

So now completing my outstanding Construction tutorials. There's 4 to do now. Haizz that's the bad thing of always delaying submission. I know Sabieee is doing her report now cuz she's offline. HAHA. Fighting! BYE. =)

6.15pm
Was reading my horoscope from http://www.astrology-online.com/ and I discovered some stuffs that are interesting, some true and some funny. HAHA. I'm a Leo by the way. Though certain places labelled me as Virgo cuz my birthday is like the end of Leo so its neither here nor there. Get it? Haiya nvm.

Traditional Leo Traits:
Generous and warmhearted (Thanks. HEH.)
Creative and enthusiastic (No to the creative)
Broad-minded and expansive (I guess)
Faithful and loving (To friends. Only. HAHA.)

On the dark side....
Pompous and patronizing (HMM)
Bossy and interfering (HEH.)
Dogmatic and intolerant (Quite quite)


The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all zodiacal characters. (Means I talk alot right! Sounds good and bad. Extrovert means talk to people alot? Hmm. Not really. HEH)
Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. They are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates. (I'm courteous yo)

Outgoing, spontaneously warm hearted and plain spoken, though never lacking in kindliness, Leos are more disillusioned than the average if let down by those they trust. (Okay at least I'm kind)
They are not good judges of character (eh true leh) and are inclined to favoritism and exaggerated faith in their followers which too often ends in disappointment. (haiyoo)
....so attracted to the opposite sex that they find it hard to be constant (how very true)
They may have numerous love affairs for their love of pleasure and beauty is liable to drive them from one attractive partner to another. (means I'm not loyal. TSKTSK)

Likes:
Speculative ventures (hmm)
Lavish living (who doesn't?)
Pageantry and Grandeur (HAHA)
Children (hmm quite)
Drama (LMAO. As in Taiwan dramas? HAHAHAHHA)

Dislikes:
Doing things safely (Eh. Means I live dangerously?)
Ordinary, day to day living (HAHA. Different EC everyday!)
Small minded people (YA)
Penny pinching (YA)
Mean spiritedness (See, I'm very nice)

HAHA I'm like entertaining myself with this things. OKAY BYE. <3

7.03pm
Am downloading Rainie Yang's CD Rainie Love and FT Island's Japanese album So Long Au Revoir. Hope its nice. I got it from http://www.ihoneyjoo.com/. Quite good got all the full CD all that though they don't update immediately and often but when they do its one whole chunk. HAHA.

And yes, I am doing my tutorials. =)

10.06pm
I'm not going to say anything but can't you see that you're making this hard for me. Think before you do anything, please. Stupid modem keeps shutting down and both my parents breathing down my neck cuz they want to use the net regardless that I'm actually doing my work. Its making me even more pissed off. Can't you at least take this seriously and don't sound so reluctant. Its not helping me its for us. I don't know what to say. But for now I'll just do what I can do cuz waiting for you is taking too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment