Thursday, November 26, 2009

If only I'm like you

Yesterday's performance was quite erm... Sorry Cherie. When we came out the audience was like laughing la. But ya not the point. Somehow the feeling not there :/
Had sessions after that. Let's just say that it is one of the enjoyable sessions I had. =)

GEMS today was very interesting and the most productive cuz I didn't fall asleep. I learnt what kind of temperamental blend I am. Can't remember, will update when I have the paper within reach. HAHA. People keep calling me in class today. First is was my mum then Mrs Ti. When I was sleeping rather peacefully. My mum was like damn funny.

M: Hello? You sleeping or what?
Me: No.
M: Then why your voice like that? I want your results slip where you put?
Me: The latest one on top of the cupboard.
M: Okay. Bye. Eh don't sleep arh! Listen in class!! BLABLABLA.

OOOH I'm wearing my blue stockings today! Thanks to Debbie who bought it for me from Gmarket. Two of them and it costs less than $10 okay!! So cheap. And the material not bad some more. I bought red ones as well but don't know when to wear it cuz its freaking bright. I wore my maroon ones on Monday and everyone was already staring. Imagine red.

Oh oh just now there was a bunch of Caucasian people behind us. And one of them was super cute!! Makes me think of my V. =)

By the wayyyy, J is online now but I don't know whether I should talk to him. He didn't reply after I replied his msg. TSK. So I shall wait for my next class then go online and see whether he talks to me. Which I highly doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment