Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home sweet home

For the first time since god knows when I am actually at home at this timing. Since I already told my mum so I shall be guai. Oh ya that time LF is being very funny.

LF: Why you never come for 9am class?
Me: I overslept la. Then I went to sleep back and I overslept again.
LF: I thought you very guai one.
Me: Huh? So if guai cannot overslept is it? (the english sounds wrong here)
LF: Ya. I guai I never overslept before.
Me: Show off.

TSK. HAHA. The point is, I am considered guai okay! HAHAHHAHAAHA. Okay la rubbish. I'm considering taking a nap or going straight to work. Hmm.

Oh I really love:
1) RarMonkey - a software for Rar files
2) AVC - Any Video Converter. A software to download videos from YouTube and convert them to my phone!
3) Winemaker Extraordinaire - A game from MostFun.com. Heh. Very fun.
My laptop is the best. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment