Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back

Hello. In library trying to do my assignments now. But I think I get distracted more easily when I am alone. HAHA.

Anyway, I overslept and missed my 9am makeup lesson and like 30mins of the 2nd lesson. Haizzz. But I am kind of happy today. The lecturer for Engineering is so funny. Wendy is back and she bought me a black havaianas keychain. And then an hour ago there was 3 guys who approached me and my groupmates saying that they're doing a survey. And its like the interview kind. The guy who interviewed me was the cutest. Even LF and ML agreed. His name is Lawrence and ya he's cute la. HAHA. And he like stumble alot when he ask me the questions for the survey thingy. And at the end of it he shook my hand which the other 2 who interviewed LF and ML respectively didn't. HAHA. So cute so polite some more! HAHAHAHHAA. Then I checked my email for my Tagged notifications. ANDDDDD Iman just replied. HAHA. Oh there's this other guy but he just added me as friend and asked for my msn so its just there. He's 23 though. A bit too old. My limit was supposed to be 21. Hmm. Okay la I should be doing my work now. BYE. =)

3.50pm
I do believe I'm lucky sometimes. PM presentation postponed to next week!! Yayness.
BUT I would only consider myself really lucky if that one send me something. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment