Sunday, October 25, 2009

This week

Hey it’s been so long since I last updated. So what have I been doing? School, dance, sleep and more dance. I have dance practice like everyday, its draining all my energy. Everytime I come for classes I’ll be so shag and I slept like so many times in class. Oh and I haven’t mentioned that one of my modules requires me to learn about air conditioner and TWO of my modules is like Physics. How exciting. First week and I have a pile of assignments waiting for me to do. :/

Yesterday was a super long day. I went through the whole day from the time I wake up (about 7.30am?) to like 7pm without eating anything. At the end of the day my head hurts sooo bad. Those who know me would know that I have terrible headache when I’m hungry. The full run was like…don’t know what to say. Sad to say, I have no mood to dance Street Jazz. And I’ve been thinking a lot whether I have made the right choice to be in the choreo. Maybe I shouldn’t have attended the auditions. But then I think, this is my year. And I know I can do it. If I know I can’t, I wouldn’t even consider going for the auditions. But it’s getting harder and harder. Combined with a few personality clashes here and there. It makes it harder. I know I am like the weakest in the group but I shall not disappoint the Shina, Brian and Christabelle. I know I can. Fighting!

Pearl’s choreo was okay. I remembered my steps. Though I think Ryan is not happy with it and my partner is still very blur. Anyway I still like the choreo very much. =)

Cherie’s choreo was also okay. I think. I can’t really remember. HAHA. Next week will be chiong arhhhh. Every day dance INCLUDING Sunday. Oh bye bye, my weekends.

Had meeting after that. And I’m also getting tired of it. People broke down during the meeting. They just don’t realise that every meeting it’s the same yet they are doing nothing to change it. I get what Janice is trying to say. And Lum. But some people are just too stubborn to listen. You listen, you cry every single time. But do you do anything? No. You talk and comment about every single topic that was brought up. But are you doing anything? No. Then why are you talking so much? Personally I think that the modern seniors are doing a good job in bonding with the juniors. It’s just the other side. I’m not being proud or whatever. But that’s how I feel. I know all my juniors name. We go home together and eat together. They know that they can talk to me. And when I’m looking down they come and hug me. Do they see me as their senior? Yes. Do they see me as just that? No. They see me as a friend. It’s possible to have some amount of respect to each other but at the same time establish a friendship. I don’t know what to expect on Monday. If it’s going to be another drag, for all I know I might just flare up. I don’t like talking during meetings. Cuz then I’ll forget to write. But I guess, maybe its time? We’ll see.

To my Sabieee, you have done a good job, no matter whether you realise it or not. If you are not, Waves will not even reach this far. I believe that Waves will be a success because of your efforts. And you are doing the right thing. With regards to the club, to Waves, the bonding. There’s nothing wrong with whatever you are doing so you don’t have to change anything. And remember that you have all my support and my shoulder to lean on. It will all be okay. =) I love you many many okay!

Oh and dinner was great. I love to laugh again. I love to talk again. I love to be able to have all of your company again after being deprived for 6 weeks. Again again again again. HAHA.

Oh and my current distraction is I. Though he’s also in NS so it’s not exactly distraction cuz he replies weekends only. NS sucks big time. Why oh why must they stay in camp. Why oh why must they even do it!! Anyway, I’ve been so busy with dance I just realised that H didn’t msg me for a long time already. And I haven’t replied to V for a long time either. But I did remember about J. And he didn’t reply me. That means I have to really forget about it. Its just office flirting I guess like what my mamasan say. SIGHHHHHH. People tell me that I’m being an ass. I continue talking to people then when they try to get closer I shun them. It has happened like 3 times already I think. But I guess I’m just not ready for this kind of thing. I guess I’m not ready for commitments. Because I don’t like to be restricted. I guess I just haven’t found someone who can convince me, huh? HAHA.

Okay a lot of things to do. BYE!

*oh myyy what a loooong post. HAHA.

11.33pm

OMG I just found stretch marks on my thighs. LIKE WTFFFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment