Thursday, October 08, 2009

So little time

So many things to do. So little time. I cannot do my dance stuffs during work today cuz there is so much things to be done at work. I've got like 4 quotations to do. Haiyaaa. I've been so tired and sleepy everyday that I've been falling asleep everytime I'm in a vehicle. Anyway, our LO came to visit us just now. And it really made my day. Apparently Mrs Ti requested from Jessie good students to be posted to this company. So in other words PHT and me are considered good students! HAAHHAHAHA. Then Siew Keow also said that the comments from the other staffs are all positive about us. HEH. So ya. AND THEN Siew Keow just offered us part time jobs for the period leading to CAFEO 27. Coolio or what? I mean if she's not happy with our work she wouldn't do that would she! And then Mrs Ti is also applying LOA for us to be excused from school during the 3 days of the event. HEHEHEHEEHE. OKOK. I have alot of things to do. Street Jazz and Pearl's choreo later! Might be squeezing in Cherie's choreo! TATA.

No comments:

Post a Comment